ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING SYSTEM UPDATES EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2015.
(For more details, please reference updated information in user manual.)
- The transaction type / account name termed as "Organizational" will now be referred to as "Deployment" throughout the system.
- The order header information page has been updated to display a brief description of each order transaction type.
- For clarity purposes, the marine verification process as been updated with additional messages and notes.
- The Clothing Sharepoint link at the bottom of each page on the site has been updated.
- Super Users will have the ability to Activate / Deactivate users and filter the user listing appropriately.
- Super Users now have the ability to set a Discharged On date for marine personnel. Records for marines aged three years beyond the Discharged On date will not longer be available in the system.
- For Super Users, the UIC "delete" process has been refined with additional safeguards and prompts.
- There is a new report availabe to Super Users called "Website user Listing By UIC."
- All reports can now be exported to Excel via an export button (versus copy and paste).